The September 2018 issue of the Nebine newsletter is online now! Enjoy in a new mobile-friendly/web-friendly format. The feature article focuses on septic systems – https://newsroom.unl.edu/announce/lancasterextension/8281/47745
The September 2018 issue of the free NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the September 2018 NEBLINE!
The NEBLINE is now available in a web-friendly and mobile-friendly format – Check it outHERE!
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – –
- Feature: Septic systems need regular maintenance to function properly
- Food and wellness festival promoted healthier lifestyles
- Vegetable Pasta Salad Recipe (Recipe of the month featuring a 4-H Food Smart Families recipe)
- Transitions with young children in early childhood classrooms
- Corn residue impact: Feed or fallow?
- Ag land workshop, Sept. 7 (Local program)
- Iron and manganese in water
- Wastewater professional development trainings (Local program)
- Cow killer ant: Wrongfully accused
- Who pooped? The scoop on scat
- Upcoming early childhood trainings (Local programs)
- Storing vegetables and fruit
- Garden guide: Things to do this month
- Are you interested…
View original post 133 more words