Please take note of the 2016 Extension Highlights feature article to learn more about Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County! Happy New Year! Karen
The first issue of 2017 is now posted on-line! Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the January 2017 NEBLINE- it is free!
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue:
- 2016 Extension Highlights
- Makeover Your Leftovers, Part 2
- Private & Commercial Pesticide Applicator Certification Training
- Successful Farmer Series Workshops
- Upcoming Green Industry Conferences (Great Plains Growers Conference January 12-14 | Nebraska Turfgrass Conference January 10-12 | Nebraska Great Plains Conference January 23-25)
- Extension’s 2017 Master Gardener Trainings, Two Sites Available
- January Garden Guide: Things to do this month
- Those Pesky Fruit Flies (Homemade Trap Directions)
- Helping Backyard Wildlife Survive Winter
- Heart of 4-H Award Winner: Diane Ossenkop
- It’s Time to Re-Enroll in 4-H!
- Watch Chicks Hatch on 4-H EGG Cam!
- Meet 2016-2017 4-H Teen Council
- Overnight Lock-In for 4th & 5th Graders Friday, January 20 – Saturday, January 21
- 4-H Horse Incentive Program Begins January 1
View original post 110 more words